Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Preparing for The British Tarantula Society


Spiders


Ok... I have failed once again to make more time to blog... but I will make up for it after this Sunday!

I will be going to the 31st British Tarantula Convention! Yup, a TARANTULA CONVENTION!

Hopefully I will have the opportunity to go around and take photos of this unusual and grand event!

I have spent the last couple of weeks sewing my fingers off, making furry spiders. I'm exhausted.... 3 days to go and i'm still sewing like crazy!


This would be my very first Tarantula Convention, so I have no idea what to expect, really. My goal was to make a variety of different spiders, of all shapes and sizes. After making the first few I realized how much work there was ahead of me.... 8 legs is A LOT of legs!!!

I'm surprised I haven't had any nightmares about spiders yet...

So if you happen to be in the area or wish to come along, here are the details:-

The All New BTS Exhibition 2016
The Warwickshire Exhibition Center
Open from 11.00am-4.00pm
Sunday 22nd May 2016


exhibition.thebts.co.uk/

Come say hi if you go!



















No comments:

Post a Comment