Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dressing up the Sasquatches




I love costume parties! It is just the combination of wearing something you would not normally wear and having to design a costume!  So, I guess it was only inevitable the Sukis should be dressed up too.

The Sasquatches are the first victims. :)


A friend asked me to make something to do with the sea for his girlfriend. At first, I was goign to make a crab donut, but after doing a sketch, I was not convinced that the design would work. After some thinking, the idea of dressing up something as a lobster came to mind and after a sketch, a Lobsquatch was born!


Custom made Lobsquatch


working on a small batch of Lobsquatches






Lobsquatch


This may be the start of many Sasquatches being dressed in ridiculous outfits!

Flowersquatch




Beesquatch

Beesquatch

Bunsquatch

Flowersquatch


To celebrate the release of these new designs, I am doing a giveaway over at my SukiSuki Facebook  page. If you fancy winning one, just pop on over! TAKE ME TO GIVE AWAY


https://www.facebook.com/loveSukiSuki/photos/a.204613806275744.46732.152829921454133/711339948936458/?type=1&theater
Dress up Sasquatches Give Away!




No comments:

Post a Comment